The most interesting shoot was in Paris for a jewelry designer in association with the children of Haiti.
- Can you tell us about your roots, about growing up?
- What was your childhood / teenage dream? What did you wanna to become?
- Any idols during the teenage period?
- When did you start with modeling? Can you recall your first photo session?
- Can you tell us about your favorite place for a photo session?
- Your most interesting photo session?
- Who is in charge of yours Makeup and hairstyle?
- What would be your advice to young girls who would like to start modeling career?
- What kind of art, in general, do you like?
- Any hobbies?
- plans for the rest of 2018?
- Social media accounts so people can see your work.
1 I am French. I grew up in a family of 4 children. I studied to become manipulator in radiology but I am unemployed.
2 My dream was to become a professional dancer and actress
3 My idols during my adolescence were Shakira, Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez
4 I started modeling in December 2017
5 I prefer to be outdoors and in the studio
6 The most interesting shoot was in Paris for a jewelry designer in association with the children of Haiti
7 In general, I wear makeup and hair
8 Staying even
9 Music, dance, photography
10 My hobbies are motorcycle and dance (salsa, bachata)
11 Find a good job and be happy
12 facebook: Oceane