Courtney - I don’t want to just be sexy, I want to be art
Just go for it, but never do something that you aren’t comfortable with, let modeling be a way to love yourself more.
1. Can you tell us about your roots, about growing up? I was raised by my grandparents till I was 17, we lived in the Midwest. My Grandma passed away when I was turning 18 after she passed away I moved to Arizona and I’ve been here since! I’m 24 now.
2. What was your childhood / teenage dream? What did you wanna to become? When I was younger I wanted to be an actress because I love movies
3. Any idols during the teenage period? I really loved Audrey Hepburn growing up
4. When did you start with modeling? Can you recall your first photo session? I actually just started not that long ago maybe a month or two, but so far I love it usually I'm more behind the camera.
5. Who is in charge for yours Makeup and hairstyle? I usually do my own stuff, But just booked an apt with a new stylist who wants to be my personal guy
6. What would be your advice to young girls who would like to start modeling career? Just go for it, but never do something that you aren’t comfortable with, let modeling be a way to love yourself more.
7. What kind of art, in general, do you like? I like more Abstract, moody art, mixed media, photos All of it really I went to school for art!
8. You are into photography? Tell us more about that. I've been taking photos since I was a freshman in high school, my grandma encouraged me
9. Cannabis? Yes
10. plans for the rest of 2018? Just to continue to grow and do better always