Auxi - Cosplay Girl
Cosplay is a contraction of the words costume and play.
This word appeared at a Takahashi's cosplay article in the June 1983 issue of My Anime.
He said that Cosplay is a fan's expression of his/her love for a favourite and think so. I think is one most amazing things about conventions.
I really love to dress up and act like my favourite anime and video game characters and I love going to conventions and meeting people that love the same characters than me.
- Can you tell us about your roots, about growing up?
I was born in Madrid, 21 years ago. I've lived most of my life with my parents and my grandpas in Pinto a small town in Madrid, Spain.
- What was your childhood / teenage dream? What did you wanna to become?
When I was a child I always wanted to be a translator, I love languages since I was young. I also wanted to be like Abby from NCSI... When I was a teenager I wanted to be a video game designer and alt model and that's what I do right now!
- Any idols during the teenage period?
OMG I was such an emo kid, my idols were from my fav bands and cosplayers, Gerard Way, Jessica Nigri, Yaya Han...
- When did you start with modeling? Can you recall your first photo session?
I started with modeling a little over a year. My first photo session with cosplay was a few years ago, with my Enel cosplay. It was so cool! My first implied nudity shoot was like a little over a year, I remember I wore a Cookie Monster Hoodie, a fox plug and bondage stuff.
- Alternative model. What is considered by Alt models when it comes to Europe? Is there any difference between Alt models in Europe and the USA?
I think there are no differences, in fact and alt model is someone who don't like to be part of the ideals of beauty, someone who has a personal style, someone who is probably into a subculture.
- Cosplay. When did you started to be interested in Cosplay?
I started cosplaying and cosmaking when I was 14 years old! I enjoy watching the progress and results of my cosplays, especially the parts that were hard to make. I have improved a lot with sewing and crafting, I'm so proud!
- What does Cosplay means like a subculture? It is very popular now - whats a history of Cosplay that you know? Also, what does Cosplay means to you? What kind of “roles” do you like and why?
Cosplay is a contraction of the words costume and play. This word appeared at a Takahashi's cosplay article in the June 1983 issue of My Anime. He said that Cosplay is a fan's expression of his/her love for a favourite and think so. I think is one most amazing things about conventions. I really love to dress up and act like my favourite anime and video game characters and I love going to conventions and meeting people that love the same characters than me.
- Cosplay scene in Europe ? What about Asia and USA ? Are you in touch with Cosplay trends around the globe ?
I think Cosplay Culture is bigger at USA and Asia, but here in Spain we have grown up a lot the past few years. Social network helps a lot to get in touch with people who have the same hobbies than you! I have met a lot of amazing cosplayers and models and we help each other a lot with our costumes and photoshoots!
- You are into implied nude /nude art photos too. Can you explain to our readers nude art from your point of view?
I really love nude art because It's just you and the camera, you can express yourself just with your body, your expression and that's amazing.
- Favorite lingerie for photo session?
I really love kawaii lingerie but I also love laced lingerie and bodysuits.
- What would be your advice to young girls who would like to start alt modeling career?
If you want to be a model go ahead! Just be patient and don't let anyone try to push you into something you don't like. Also, don't care about what people say, If you love it, do it!
- What kind of art in general do you like?
I love all kind of arts, but I'm in love with illustration. I love cartoon, black art, neotraditional, concept art...
- Any hobbies?
I like to play video games, read comics and manga, watch anime, go to concerts and go to the gym!
- Plans for the rest of 2018?
Keep working with my sets and I have also been invited for the first time to a video game convention as a guest so I have to finish my cosplays!
- Social media accounts so people can see your work.