Just get yourself out there and don’t be scared of what other people think!
You can either try to get in touch with an agency or just do a portfolio building photo shoot to start with and build from that!
1. Can you tell us about your roots, about growing up?
- So I’ve grown up with my Mum being my best friend and my whole world. For a while it was just me and her and she had single parent raised me my whole life. My little brother turned up when I was 7, and then stepdad when I was 11 so pretty up and down household. I’ve lived in a little town for a while, which has good and bad points as everyone knows everyone and is extremely nosy! We've never been the richest family but Mum has always worked extremely hard to make sure we have everything we need.
- What was your childhood / teenage dream? What did you wanna to become?
- I always wanted to either be a singer or go into musical theatre as a performer. I spent hours and hours singing and performing for my family and in a lot of my dance school shows. I was always convinced that one day I would make it big and be the next Beyoncé!
- Any idols during the teenage period?
- Christina Aguilera! As soon as I watched her in burlesque I was absolutely obsessed with her and everything she did! Especially in the burlesque movie, I wanted all the outfits that she wore and I wanted to perform all the songs and dances that she did. She was utterly amazing, and never cares about her size or what people think of her which is definitely something to admire!
- When did you start with modeling? Can you recall your first photo session?
- Only very recently! My first shoot was in August and I loved it! The photographer made me feel so comfortable and I really enjoyed myself. That could of definitely been a make or break experience and it just made me want to do more and more of the same work.
- Alternative model. Do you consider yourself as an Alt model? First tattoo? Meaning of your tats?
- I never think of myself as an Alt model but with my multiple tattoos and bright blue hair I suppose I am! My first tattoo is a yin and yang symbol (sounds basic I know) but it actually means a lot as I have it matching with my Mum and it represents that we are both acupuncturists as yin and yang plays a massive role in acupuncture. Some of my tattoos have meaning, but most don’t! I think they just look amazing and I love the placement and design of all of them.
- You are into implied nude /nude art photos too. Can you explain to our readers nude art from your point of view?
- Nude art to me is showing the beauty of the human body. As with nude art, there is no where to hide, and you’re completely showing yourself to the world which I find beautiful. You can create some really beautiful shots with this, and I love creating them!
- What would be your advice to young girls who would like to start an alt modeling career?
- Just get yourself out there and don’t be scared of what other people think! You can either try to get in touch with an agency, or just do a portfolio building photo shoot to start with and build from that!
- What kind of art in general do you like ?
- I really enjoy minimalistic art, and have lots of canvas’ in my house. I also end up wanting tattoos of most of the minimalistic art that I see!
- Any hobbies?
- Lots! I love dancing and have been doing that since I was 10 years old. I also love yoga, I try to practice every day as I really find it helps and grounds me and I always feel so much better for doing it. I also love going to the gym and lifting weights, and it helps to keep me toned up which is a win win!
- plans for 2019
- Just trying to take it easy, I’m in my last year of university studying acupuncture so focusing on that. Also spending as much time as possible with my family and friends.
- Social media accounts so people can see your work.
@lindyglamx on Instagram