Jamie Lee - Always believe in yourself
Never let anybody push your levels if you are not comfortable with something don't do it.
No means no, and above all always believe in yourself!
1. Can you tell us about your roots, about growing up?
I was born in Birmingham (UK) from the age of 4 I was a very sicky child so spent a lot of my childhood in and out of the hospital, I had 3 major surgeries by the age of 12.
2. What was your childhood / teenage dream? What did you wanna to become?
I wanted to be a science teacher
3. Any idols during the teenage period?
Gwen Stefani, Pink and Kate Moss were my absolute idols.
4. When did you start with modeling? Can you recall your first photo session?
I did a level in photography and was always picked to be the model so it just sort of went from there, my first professional shoot was for a small clothing brand.
5. Alternative model. Do you consider yourself an Alt model?
Definitely, piercings, tattoos, crazy hair colours (occasionally)
6. First tattoo. What was the feeling? Meaning of your tattoos?
My first tattoo is a little star on my wrist, I got it just before finishing Secondary school, there is no actual meaning to it I just a tattoo. I can't remember the feeling as its almost 10 years ago but I guess excitement and pain haha.
7. What would be your advice to young girls who would like to start an alt modeling career?
Never let anybody push your levels if you are not comfortable with something don't do it. No means no, and above all always believe in yourself!
8. Any hobbies?
I have a degree in art and design so on the odd occasion I get some time to myself I love to draw or paint.
9. plans for 2019
Travel the world. I joke I'll probably be so busy working, I work full time as well as modeling.
10. Social media accounts so people can see your work.