Oriane - Get inspiration from people who spread love and tolerance
I've always practiced different sports. Rowing, running; but I've started fitness 12 years ago at my university gym, and kept it going.
It made me watch what I was eating more closely, and simply made me feel great. I do it casually, 4 to 5 times a week, and I alternated between a one-hour cardio session and strength training at the gym.
1. Can you tell us about your roots, about growing up?
I was raised in the heart of the Alps by my 2 parents, I am French but I have Czech and German blood thanks to my grandma :) I've always been a curious child and teenager, so I started traveling quite young to learn different languages.
- What was your childhood / teenage dream? What did you wanna to become?
I wanted to become a veterinarian for big cats! I've always loved animals and especially tigers.
- Any idols during the teenage period?
Rosa Parks, Maya Angelou and my mom ! All of them strong and willful women, and I admire their determination even when life got tough. They are still my role models today.
4. When did you start with modeling? Can you recall your first photo session?
My first modeling experience was 8 years ago... gosh! I can recall the first time I with great details, it was a lingerie photoshoot. The photographer was great and it boosted my confidence so much that I never stopped!
- When it comes to modeling, what is your favorite style?
I don't have a favorite style; I enjoy when photographers are able to get me out of my comfort zone and teach me something. I also love playing a role! Something very glamorous or something darker, simple portraits...I like everything! Although learning to pose is essential.
- Do you like to be in charge when it comes to your outfit or do you let it to the photographer/brand?
I leave the photographer to choose usually, as they have an idea of a theme when they come to me. With the theme then we can talk about what I could wear, or they already have the outfits ready.
- Fitness. Tell us more about that - how did you start with it, is it only for staying in shape or you do competitions too? Also, can you describe to our readers how it looks one of yours training?
I've always practiced different sports. Rowing, running; but I've started fitness 12 years ago at my university gym, and kept it going. It made me watch what I was eating more closely, and simply made me feel great. I do it casually, 4 to 5 times a week, and I alternated between a one-hour cardio session and strength training at the gym.
- Implied nude photos - how did you start with them, what was the feeling and reaction from people around you.
I started nude modeling ages ago, and it's quite liberating! People around me did not offer me their opinion because they know I do not care! I'm doing this for myself only, and it's been an amazing journey!
- A lot of young girls have problems when it comes to self-confidence because they have weight issues. What would be your advice when it comes to first steps getting into the shape? We all know that Fitness is not all about looking fit, it is also a very healthy way of life.
I was quite chubby when I was younger, but I started different sports for leisure (rowing, running), and when I went to university I started going to the gym a bit more, but it was more about for performance than for the way I looked (I have asthma, so cardio is paramount to my health). Feeling great is important, whether you're a size 6 or a size 12, it doesn't matter, you have to own it. If you don't like to go to the gym in tight clothes, just don't. Go for a stroll every day with your dog, play basketball with your siblings or children, anything to get you moving. And then just wear the colors you like, the clothes you like and get inspiration from people who spread love and tolerance!
- plans for 2019?
Developing my modeling career further, traveling, and just having fun with it really!
- Social media accounts so people can see your work.