Amy - Be who you are and express it !
I think a women’s body is very beautiful and sensual and I feel that women shouldn’t have to hide it to keep society happy be who you are and express it !
1. Can you tell us about your roots, about growing up.
I grew up mainly in the countryside around horses quite a lot ! Love being around nature it’s my fave place.
- What was your childhood / teenage dream ? What did you wanna to become ?
Always had a passion for hair, and I became a hairdresser and makeup artist !
- Any idols during the teenage period ?
Jennifer Lopez was always my favourite female artist she’s just amazing in every way!
- When did you start with modeling ? Can you recall your first photo session ?
I was 18 and I was nervous as hell lol
5. Alternative model. Do you consider yourself as an Alt model?
Not really I don’t have enough tattoos and piercings to be classed as alt but I have a few !
6. First tattoo. What was the feeling ?
Unicorn tattoo on my stomach no numbing cream wasn't to bad at all.
- Hairdresser and MUA. Tell is more about that.
I’m a qualified hairdresser and self taught mua, I take great pride in my work and love to make others feel food about them selfs.
- You are into lingerie photos too. Can you explain to our readers boudoir art from your point of view.
I think a women’s body is very beautiful and sensual and I feel that women shouldn’t have to hide it to keep society happy be who you are and express it!
- Favorite lingerie for photo session ?
Lace every time !!
- What would be your advice to young girls who would like to start alt modeling career ?
Go for it be who you want to be and don’t let anyone tell you any different get creative and have fun !
- What kind of art in general do you like ?
All kinds of art everyone had their own unique style the crazier the better !
- Any hobbies ?
Not really I spend most my time working but when I’m not, I like to go on holiday, I love cars and motorbikes to!
- plans for the rest of 2019.
A lot of travelling is on the cards for work and just getting my work out there in general ☺️
- Social media accounts so people can see your work.
Frank de Graff