When did you start with modelling? Can you recall your first photo session?
- I started modelling June 2019, I’ve come so far in a year! I do recall my first photoshoot, I fell in love with a satin black dress and a black and purple cloak that was in the studios wardrobe and lost myself in them!
Alternative model - tell us more about your tats and piercings?
- I love piercings! Septum, Medusa, Inner Conch, Snug and Helix are the ones I currently have. Next month I’ll be getting both of my nipples pierced and I’m getting my belly button re-done. I’m pierced in places I feel most insecure about, it’s my way of trying to love myself. 🖤 As for my tattoos, I currently only have two but many more planned! One is devoted to a favourite childhood movie, Spirited Away and the other is the start of a decorative sleeve of flowers and some dark arts!
Favorite lingerie for the photo session and in general?
- My favourite lingerie for shoots is a red and black Ann Summers set, Dita. I love the way it hugs my body and makes me feel sexy! Red and black are such seductive colours in my opinion!
You are doing nude art photo sessions. Can you tell us about the feeling to be nude in front of the camera?
- Being nude in front of the camera is definitely exhilarating and fun! You are free in expression and can get some super creative work done. This should always be done with a trusted photographer and I don’t think any model should shoot nude for free!
Explicit nude & cam modelling. Tell us more about this part of your job because we think that people have a very wrong impression about nudity and cam modelling.
- I love being explicit, it’s a massive confidence booster! I make my own rules and stand by my boundaries creating a safe environment for myself. I feel so sexy when I do it but even more so I feel empowered. In total control of my own body and mind and fully in charge of the situation. I recommend it to anyone!
Reaction from people around you when you started to do nude photos and cam modelling?
- I’ve had a pretty good reaction overall, though I do surround myself with open minded people, that helps!
Working in duo - tell us about that experience?
- Working in a duo is always exciting, especially when the model you’re working with shares your energy and enthusiasm. Two models coming together and throwing ideas at each other sets the studio alight!
Can you give an advice to all the girls who would love to do nude photos or to become a cam model, but they are in “what will people say” state of mind. How to liberate yourself from negativity.
- When I first started doing nude and cam work I was very closed to the idea of telling people as I was also in that same state of mind. The thing is, what you do with YOUR body is absolutely nothing to do with anybody else, at all. People are entitled to their own opinions of course, but anyone willing to shame and/or ridicule for doing what you want with your own body, is not worth having in your life. It’s nothing but insecurity and jealousy that fuels that judgemental fire. Be yourself! And own it!
Plans for 2021
- My year is full of work! As well as modelling and OnlyFans I work in construction as an apprentice dryliner. I’m growing and developing myself into exactly what I want to be! I want to progress my modelling and become more published, I want to expand my OnlyFans and I’m going to be the best dryliner that I can be! And I fully intend on sharing it with all of my followers and subscribers!