Emilie - Inked French Model
I am attracted by the artistic nude.
I think there is nothing more beautiful than a woman laid bare in front of a goal.
The photo is above all, A SHARING, A PASSION.
I talk a lot with my photographers before working with them, they make me by their ideas and me of mine.
It is an exchange.
Tell us where are you from, how old are you, something about growing up?
- Hello, my name is Emilie, 25 years old and living in the south of France, I have been for 8 years now model / model and recently became model Tattoo.
I like to bring a small dose of humor and a lot of madness into my work and everything I do.
What were your childhood dreams - like, what did you want to become when you grow up?
- I wanted as a lot of girl I think, become a model and participated in big fashion show
Tell us about your regular day - how does it look like.
- I am a mother, so I take care of my 2 princesses, we play, we laugh, we go out, I make them discover the wonders of this world, we simply share! and when I do not have them,
I go to see my friends, I do sport where I draw, and of course I also take the opportunity to rest, and found myself a little myself!
Model life. How and when did you start with modeling?
- I started the picture 8 years ago. When I was 18 years old, as a Phototherapy.
I had a lot of complexing for a long time, the photo helped me a lot to overcome this. A photographer had published an ad, a model search and beginners were accepted, so I tried my luck and I embarked on the adventure.
First experience in front of the camera? How did you feel?
- I was very stressed and anxious, I did not trust myself, it was very difficult for me. Fortunately, now things have changed!
What kind of photos do you prefer? Also, do you like to take instructions from the photographer or to be a part of the shooting ideas?
- I am attracted by the artistic nude, I think there is nothing more beautiful than a woman laid bare in front of a goal. The photo is above all, A SHARING, A PASSION, I talk a lot with my photographers before working with them, they make me by their ideas, and me of mine, it is an exchange
Lingerie photos - your favorite lingerie that you like to wear during the photo session?
- I prefer the bare, but if I had to choose, a simple string would suffice
Implied nude / Artsy Nude photos - when have you done your first nude photo session? How was the feeling? Reactions?
- I realized my 1st naked during the year of my 18 years, it was a catastrophe, I was very anxious to the idea of me naked and having to see me later, but I came across a very good photographer who knew how to put me at ease and comforted me. He helped and encouraged me a lot, with great respect.
And the result was great! it will remain one of my best shootings
Tattoos. You have one or several. What do they mean to you?
- Yes! I currently have 8 tattoos, 6 of which by my friend Matilda of Manor of Skin they all have their meanings, one of them represents a period of rebelliousness,
another means the end of a story with a person I loved, another the loss of 'a loved one then 3 others represent horror movie characters (Chucky, Esther, and Annabelle) because I love it!
They represent my ideas, my values, my experiences, my creativity or simply my wounds.
What kind of tattoos are “popular now” and are you gonna do more of them?
At this moment the most popular are the tattoos in realism. Oh yes! I intend to tattoo my whole body!
Plans for the rest of this year?
- Yes a lot of plans, but I can not say more! We must keep a piece of mystery! And I really like surprises!
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/blanche_neige_inked/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Blancheneigeinked/
Manuel Marius Acquelani